Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yard Sale Find

I found two outdoor toddler chairs and this cool sand and water toy at a yard sale for really cheap. I think the sand/water toy is missing a castle and draw bridge but Ava still loves it. She also really wanted some trucks and a big power wheel car, but they were in horrible shape so we had to pass...She forgot about the trucks when we got home and got everything cleaned up anyway. I think I was subconsciously staying away from trucks because they were "boy" toys, but now that I know she likes them I think we're going to pick some up when we have a chance.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little sand and water table! Justin's kindergarten class had something similar, he loved that thing. It looks like Ava will get a lot of use out of it too!