Ava recently took a new interest in the pillow from Grandma Lingle. She doesn't use it in her crib, but she loves to carry it around the house or sit with it on the couch or chaise.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so sweet that she's taken a liking to the pillow made from her daddy's curtains. That must make everyone melt. We have the blanket that Rob's Aunt Susie made for him when he was little. Most of the time it's on Justin's bed for added warmth in the winter months. It's old and getting tattered, so eventually I'm going to have to put it away for safe keeping. I like that the boys have it though.
1 comments:
That is so sweet that she's taken a liking to the pillow made from her daddy's curtains. That must make everyone melt.
We have the blanket that Rob's Aunt Susie made for him when he was little. Most of the time it's on Justin's bed for added warmth in the winter months. It's old and getting tattered, so eventually I'm going to have to put it away for safe keeping. I like that the boys have it though.
Post a Comment