Jasen is in Minneapolis for the next few days taping an episode for the show on basement refinishing (you won't find too many basements in the deep south!). We took daddy to the airport Sunday morning and Ava had a good time waving bye bye to him and slapping the glass trying to get to him on the other side as he walked to his gate.
I don't think Ava knew just how long daddy would be gone though. Every morning and every evening at some point she starts saying "da-da" and seems to be looking for him. She's been able to talk to him a little on the phone.
I'm still not feeling that great in the evenings so Ava, Kaila and I spent Sunday night over at Grandma and Grandpa Lingle's house. Ava still doesn't sleep the best in new places but we need to prepare her a little better for the day her little sister or brother arrives and she may need to sleepover somewhere else (depending on when I go into labor, etc.). Ava had such a good time playing with Grandma and Grandpa. We even brought her new house over and were all able to get a little goofy with her on the floor.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Minneapolis
at 5:37 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment