Sunday, March 25, 2007

The House

We truly have some very generous friends (and neighbors). Michelle gave Ava this play house that her kids out grew and she LOVES it! I don't just mean she loves it in a play with for a few minutes way, I mean non-stop play for 20-30 minutes LOVES it. And, I don't think you'll find an easier way to make her smile and laugh than to play peek-a-boo with her through the door of her new house.




Our neighbors also mentioned they have a swing set they'd like to give us that their daughter has outgrown and Cindy (mother of Andrea in the last post) gave Ava some clothes from her girls. Plus a second crib from Michelle...With another little one on the way, this helps SO MUCH. Thanks again everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and if you look closely you can see Ava's teeth in one of the pictures...just the two bottom teeth for now.