I thought Ava had gotten bored with a lot of her toys, but today after her surgery I noticed she was much more interested in a bunch of the noisy ones. Maybe she was just bored with them because she couldn't hear them very well anymore...I am still amazed at the difference I see in her. I was beginning to think she was just ignoring me because she had a short attention span, but now I know it's because she probably couldn't hear me very well.
Since Ava was such a big girl today, I picked up a Bert and Ernie bouncing giggle ball for her and she LOVES it! One side has Bert the other has Ernie. I was trying to keep things low key today, but as soon as she saw it she got the biggest smile on her face and kept swinging it around by the hair or chasing it when it bounced away from her. Too cute!
Some time this week we have to go back to see Dr. Swain to get Ava fitted for ear plugs. She'll only need them at bath time or when there's a chance of water getting in her ears, but I think having some that have been fitted for her will be better than using cotton.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
What's Old is New Again
at 8:24 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment