Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pet Store

Ava LOVES animals so I took her to the pet store to look around. The mice, ferrets and fish seemed to be her favorites although she did get pretty loud when talking to one of the birds. I've probably mentioned this before, but Ava is not afraid of anything. Besides, everything was in cages so I didn't see the harm in exposing her to the world of animals...even the ones that creep me out. If she doesn't like them later, that's fine. I just figured it'd be better to show her everything and let her decide for herself which ones she likes or doesn't like.


Speaking of animals...our dog Kaila has been moping around the house since Jasen left for the International Builders' Show in Orlando. He's there with work taping an episode for the show.



Little Ava misses her Daddy too...pretty much every time we get in the car to go somewhere as a family Ava turns her head around in her carseat to look for daddy. It's become their little game and she smiles and acts so cute. So since he's been in Orlando she's still been looking for him and I have to tell her where Daddy is and that when he comes back he'll play with her.

She tried to talk to him on the phone tonight (she loves the phone so it was even better that it was daddy on the other end) and when I told her to say hi to daddy, she started waving. It was so adorable!

0 comments: