We met Michelle, Payton and Taylor at the International Festival this morning. I think Ava's favorite part was watching the dragon dance. She kicked her legs, smiled and cooed the entire performance. A little curly haired boy (at least 5 years old) took one look at the dragon and started crying, screaming and trying to run away from it...poor little guy. I wonder if that's how Ava will be with Santa this year? Maybe we should wait on that...not sure yet.
Anyway, Jasen and I had a good time stuffing our faces with lots of food from around the world. We ended up trying foods from Greece, China, Taiwan, Trinidad and India. I would have loved to try more but I was about to explode after all that as it was.
Unfortunately none of our pictures turned out except for the stupid non-descript crowd picture...
Saturday, November 18, 2006
International Festival
at 10:08 PM


1 comments:
I'm so jealous!! I would love it if we had things like that around here. What a great opportunity to taste travel the world! That sounds like it was a lot of fun, entertaining and educational all in one. It would be so neat to be able to expose the boys to more culteral foods like that. When I make them, I get the whole I'm not eating that, it looks funny, or the ever popular, I don't like that. You've never heard about it or seen it, let alone eaten it, it's impossible to not like it!!
Post a Comment