Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Puppy Love

Ava is completely fascinated with our dog Kaila. She's constantly watching her and even reaching out to try to touch her any chance she has. We take Baby Bjorn walks in the early evenings and what does Ava look at the entire time? Kaila.

Kaila loves Ava too and tries to shower her with kisses until Jasen or I intercept. The cutest part (and the most gross) is Ava opens her mouth every time the dog tries to lick her like she wants to give her a kiss back. So far they haven't connected that I know of. I'm pretty good at breaking things up before that happens.

I still don't like the idea of Kaila licking Ava and because Ava may actually have an allergy to her we have to be careful. Any time they do come in contact I have to be sure to wash Ava afterward.

0 comments: