I talked more about allergies with the pediatrician... Ava's runny nose and congestion seem almost constant and a cold virus would be gone in 8-10 days. So the pediatrician is recommending we get some baby gates and restrict the dog from Ava's room and places she spends a lot of time to see if that helps....Ava is too young for allergy testing and I would really hate to put her through that anyway. I had it done when I was little and remember it well. How could I forget shots or pricks all down my back and both arms...Anything that I was allergic to turned red and swelled...dogs, cats, dust - the list went on and on...
If we don't see improvement with Ava and can't contribute symptoms to a virus then we may be looking at finding a new home for Kaila. I can't imagine not having her around so I really hope that's not the case.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Bye Bye Pooch Kisses, Hello Baby Gates
at 6:19 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment