Yesterday was my first day back at work and my first day dropping Ava off at daycare. Ava did great. I called to check on her several times and since one of our taping locations for the show was nearby I was able to stop by to see her for a couple minutes on lunch. All reports were good so I think it was definitely harder on me than her. I was okay until I stepped out the door of the daycare and then the tears came...I made it to work and more tears. It was a really rough day and I'm glad
I came back late in the week so I can ease in to it and get used to the idea of dropping Ava off every morning.
I'm really looking forward to the weekend so I can soak up my Ava time.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Working Mom
at 6:45 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment