Jasen had to go to back to work today so Ava and I were solo for the first time. I thought I'd be overwhelmed and freaking out but we did surprisingly well. I think in part because Ava is nursing so much better now. We even managed to visit daddy at work. I forgot the camera though. Ava did really well. She was a little cranky but as soon as Jasen picked her up she calmed down and fell asleep in his arms! I guess she just missed her daddy.
Maybe one day soon I'll actually be able to do my hair again. Right now I'm more concerned with staring in awe at Ava than doing my hair in the mornings.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Going Solo
at 8:18 PM


1 comments:
Yeah, hair and makeup...what's that? Give it a few months and you'll learn to love the natural look!
Just kidding...things normal out and you get back to the basics. This is the shock and awe phase, it's all about the wonder of Ava. Honestly the phase doesn't end, it just grows into a new stage...rolling, sitting, walking, talking...you will forever be amazed by your daughter. Kids are an amazing journey. There's an endless array of the wonder and excitement that kids experience and bring to your life. Everything is new again, you get to see the world through a childs eyes, and it really is a pure, innocent, and wonderful thing.
Post a Comment