Here are a few pictures from the past couple days. We've slowly started venturing out more and more...A stroll in the park, quick trips to the store, etc. but I'm still very cautious of strangers and am not allowing anyone to touch Ava or even breathe too closely to her. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't know what kind of germs or sickness others may have.
So far Ava's favorite excursion seemed to be exploring the backyard today. Check out how wide-eyed she is sitting with me...such a big world for such a small baby and that was just the backyard! She was even holding her own head up in the picture. 


Saturday, June 10, 2006
Out and About
at 10:49 PM


1 comments:
My God she's just beautiful Jenn!
She's so alert, and those eyes, what a doll. I'm so happy for you guys. You look like you are bursting with love in every picture. It's contagious!
Post a Comment