This week seems to have flown by, I guess in part because of the updates from the doctor. We've moved to weekly appointments so let's hope time continues to fly. I'm getting way too excited for things to slow down now. Since we're getting so close I decided I'll post belly shots more frequently. It looks and feels like a lot more than 15lbs, but that's what the doctor's scale says so I won't complain.
Here's what WebMd has to say for the week:
Your baby measures about 20.7 inches from head to toe and weighs about 6 pounds. The baby may drop lower in your abdomen, usually assuming the head-down position after having frequently assumed other positions during early pregnancy. The brain has been developing rapidly, and your baby is practicing blinking.
Mom-to-be:
Your uterus has grown bigger these last few weeks and is probably up under your ribs. But you're in the home stretch. You may be alternating between fatigue and extra bursts of energy. You may also be experiencing increased backache and heaviness, heartburn and discomfort in your buttocks and pelvis.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Week 36
at 8:19 PM


1 comments:
Your belly looks too cute! I just got an update from Jennifer and she sent me the link to your blog. I am so excited for you and Jasen! You are so tiny! I can't believe that your baby girl is due so soon. I can't wait to see what she looks like!
Post a Comment