The doctor appointment took forever this morning...turns out Dr. Gallaspy was delivering another baby so we had wait for him to get back to the office. The woman was due June 4th so I was envious. Not much has changed since the last appointment, but somehow I lost a pound. I was sure I had gained a pound or two and was concerned after being weighed, but the doctor says it's nothing to worry about and that it's not because the baby is getting smaller or anything. I eat all the time so I guess it just happens sometimes.
Jasen and I drove separate to the appointment. After leaving the appointment we found that whoever had parked their mini van next to us had parked it all crooked like a complete moron and left no room for me and my belly to even attempt to get in the car. I actually had to have Jasen squeeze through and back the car out just so I could fit. It's pretty funny now that I think about it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment