Friday, May 19, 2006

Week 38

Yep, still here and still pregnant. Since my last post my doctor delivered a baby and Jasen's boss had her baby so I better be next! A bunch of people at Jasen's work took a poll to guess the weight of his boss's baby. Everyone put a $1 in a pool and the winner got the money. Jasen guessed 7lbs. 7oz. He was way off - I think the baby ended up being 9lbs. 1oz. I really hope our baby isn't that big...

Here's what WebMD had to say for the week:

Most of the baby's downy hair, lanugo, and whitish coating, vernix, is disappearing. Your baby is getting its antibodies from you to protect against illness. Baby's growth is slowing, but fat cells under skin get plumper for life outside the womb. Almost ready for birth, your baby would do well if born now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Jenn. You've grown since the last picture!
Your belly is the only thing about you that looks pregnant though...you'd never know from the back of you.

Anonymous said...

Yep, we're still growing! I think my mother's day belly picture scared a few people, but oh well.