I chose not to take medication while sick, but I think drinking a ton of fluids helped minimize the flu symptoms because although I felt terrible I never ran a fever. I still sound sick but other than the inside of my ears feeling weird and an occasional cough I feel pretty good.
We were able to hear our babies heartbeat for the first time last night using the prenatal listener! No wonder we couldn't hear it before...its SO quiet. She still likes to kick the device which of course makes us smile.
Here's what we can expect this week from WebMD:
Baby:
Your baby measures about 9.6 inches from crown to rump and weighs a little more than 2 pounds. Hands are active and muscle coordination is such that she can get her thumb into her mouth. Thumb-sucking calms the baby and strengthens her cheek and jaw muscles. Your baby can cry now.
Mom-to-be:
You may see stretch marks as your uterus continues to expand. Balance and mobility also may be changing as you grow larger.
No stretch marks so far - let's hope it stays that way!
Dad-to-be:
Jasen started his new job today as promotions producer! Last night we put the latest ultrasound picture in a frame for him to take to work and proudly place on his desk. Until now he did not have a desk to call his own. We had to wrap the frame carefully so he could take it to work on the Vespa. We're both very excited about his new job and I know baby Lingle will appreciate no more on call hours.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Week 27
at 6:33 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment