Between not being able to swallow very well and not being able to breathe very well because of congestion this strep throat has taken a lot out of me, especially yesterday but I woke up at 5:30 this morning feeling somewhat improved. Not better, but I can think somewhat straight now and breathe a little easier. I hope that means I won't be confined to the couch all weekend watching Jasen play video games (he's only got one controller right now and I don't want to touch it and get it all germy). I've been sanitizing everything I touch in hopes that he won't get sick though.
Monday we have an ultrasound and hope to find out the sex of the baby!! If the doctor can see anything Jasen and I talked about asking him to write the sex on a piece paper and then we'd open it on Christmas morning. That lasted about two seconds because neither of us can wait any longer.
Here's what's happening with baby Lingle (webmd):
Your baby now measures about 4.3 to 4.6 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 2.8 ounces. Fingernails are well-formed and the fine hair, lanugo, may be growing on the head. Arms and legs are moving. The nervous system is functioning and muscles are responding to stimulation from your baby's brain.
Mom-to-be:
Your uterus has grown significantly by now and weighs about 8.75 ounces. If you haven't already, you may start to feel your baby move, called "quickening." It's often like a gas bubble or subtle fluttering movement. As it happens more regularly, you'll know it's your baby. There are other physiological changes happening in your body. Increased blood volume to support your growing fetus may produce nosebleeds, and veins may become more apparent. Your uterus is shifting so you may not have to urinate so much.


0 comments:
Post a Comment