We're having a girl!! The ultrasound went great and either mornings are an active time for our baby or the hot chocolate I drank an hour before the ultrasound got her moving because there was no mistaking it. The ultrasound tech pointed out every little thing she could to us and is 99.9% sure we're having a girl. They will do another ultrasound when we're further along just in case but if there was going to be a little something there we're pretty sure it would be there by now.
While we were looking in on our little one she stretched and put her hands on her head like she was scratching it. It was so amazing. She's grown a lot, but I don't think they told me how big she is and I was so caught up in the moment gazing at her that I forgot to ask. We got to hear her heartbeat though which was great. She's perfect and beautiful and going to be so spoiled by her daddy (and me). Definitely the best Christmas gift I've ever been given. Unmatchable.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
at 8:39 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment