Saturday, December 03, 2005

Week 14

Here's what's happening with baby Lingle this week from webmd:

Your baby measures about 3.2 to 4.1 inches from crown to rump now and weighs almost an ounce. The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Your baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli. If your abdomen is poked, the fetus will try to wriggle away.

And as for me...

You're probably wearing maternity clothes now. Your skin and muscles are starting to stretch to accommodate your growing baby. You may notice some constipation because pregnancy hormones relax the bowel.

I'm still not wearing maternity clothes just yet. I probably could be if I bought size xs, but I haven't had a chance. My clothes are definitely tighter and I swear that even though I have a pooch it seems that any weight I've gained has gone straight to my breasts. Everyone I run into lately can't believe I'm four months pregnant. I did buy a pair of small maternity corduroys but they don't fit yet. I'm hoping to hit the maternity clearance racks at Old Navy this weekend and maybe get some transition pants that still have the normal front but elastic in the back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Jenn! You're just glowing...it's written all over your face just how happy you are. Hooray!!