My pants don't fit right anymore and almost not all when they come straight from the dryer. I wear my pants pretty loose so this is saying a lot for me. Since I'm not quite ready for maternity clothes yet I decided to give myself a little more room with a trick I learned from a co-worker... 
The rubber band gives me just the room I need. This should help for awhile until I can actually fit into maternity clothes. Why is it that I want to wear maternity clothes so badly? Once I'm in them I'll probably be sick of them in no time.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Bustin' Out
at 7:29 PM


2 comments:
I love that!! How creative. You'll be in maternity clothes soon enough. I think it took me till the 5th month with Kyle before I needed maternity clothes. With Justin I needed them by the end of the 2nd because my body streched so much easier. That's not fun...I looked like I was 5 months along already! At least there are so much more options for cute maternity clothes now, that's a plus, you'll look great!
I'm so glad you used the rubber band trick. Although I didn't use it as long as I thought I would be able to...only about a week. I soon realized that I was ready to breakdown and wear the maternity pants that were much more comfortable, even though they were still too big.
-Jennifer
Post a Comment