Here's what's happening with baby Lingle from webmd:
Your fetus, about the size of a large lime, measures about 1.75 to 2.4 inches from crown to rump and weighs about three-tenths of an ounce. Fingernails and external genitalia are showing distinguishing characteristics, and the baby is swallowing and kicking, although you still won't feel it.
From shrimp to lime...mmm limes. I swear they use food to describe the baby to make pregnant women eat even more. Oh get this, I tell Jasen "Our baby is a lime now!" and he says from across the room, "Uh, hasn't it been alive?" I know that's probably funnier to me but I almost wet my pants.
As a side note - we still won't be able to tell the sex of the baby by ultrasound yet.
Here's what's happening with mom-to-be:
Your uterus is almost big enough to fill your pelvis and may be felt in your lower abdomen. You may also experience changes in hair, skin, fingernails or toenails.


1 comments:
It's not just you, I laughed my butt off too!! That was good.
Post a Comment