Sunday, November 06, 2005

A Bump


I hate having my picture taken but here it is anyway. At just over 10 weeks I have what I'm calling a bump or pooch. I can remember being told when I was very young that I wore my pants like a boy - very low below the waist. I still do this so I 'm hoping I'll be able to hold off on the preggo pants for awhile. Besides, its probably not from my uterus just yet but instead most likely bowel distension unless the previous pregnancies had caused my ligaments to stretch some...I have no idea. We don't have a picture of me pre-pregnancy to post but it's not hard to figure out...same thing but without the pooch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Jenn!! I think you'll have no problems avoiding those preggo pants you tiny, tiny woman! No arguing either!
I love this site...this was the best idea!