This year Jasen and I are on our own for Thanksgiving so we thought we'd try something a little different for Thanksgiving dinner...a Jones Soda Holiday Pack. All sodas are completely vegetarian, certified kosher, and contain zero caffeine, calories, and carbs. Flavors in the pack include: Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing and Pumpkin Pie. The pack also comes with a serving spoon, moistened towelette, and wine list. Yum!
Actually, that's really disgusting. The cranberry one might taste good and the pumpkin pie flavor may be tolerable but overall I'm with the crying baby on the brussel sprout flavored one - no thanks. I like brussel sprouts, but not that much. For the record, I'm making a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Thanksgiving Dinner in a Bottle
at 6:15 PM


1 comments:
I saw those on the View! The women actually tasted them and spit them out immediately, I guess they were gross. I don't think you could convince me to try them either, I don't even like orange soda for crying out loud!
I had those jelly beans Meg mentioned!! Actually Dad had them, and Rob and I tried them. They were Harry Potter ones, like in the 1st movie. I lucked out, I picked a grass flavored one...it wasn't bad, kinda fruity. Rob got something we couldn't identify, but for a man that will eat anything...he spit that baby out fast! They were fun though because you didn't know what you were getting. Dad had a list of what kinds were in the bag, but not what they looked like so you had to just hope you were lucky!
Post a Comment