Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Baby Horoscope

I usually skip right over horoscopes in magazines but for some reason decided to read it in my epregnancy magazine for this month.

Gemini May 21 - June 21: Your Gemini baby is an intellectual little tyke who will quickly grasp ideas, concepts and be quite curious about everything. This is the child with lots of questions, asking you "mommy but why?" over and over and over again! These babies are high strung, so providing them with an outlet for all of that mental energy is key to staying a sane parent! Your child shares his sun sign with John F. Kennedy.

High-strung huh? Sounds like we may have our hands full. I thought all kids started asking "why?" at some point. I'm sure Jasen and I will come up with some pretty creative explanations for whatever crazy questions our child comes up with. No worries.

0 comments: