Saturday, November 24, 2007

Still with the kitchen...

Still not finished...found out today that the screws for the cabinet hardware aren't long enough...Arrgh. We also still need to put in the backsplash behind the stove, install the convection/microwave/vent hood above the stove, install the light over the sink, install the drawer fronts, attach the cabinet hardware, put the glass in the two cabinets by the sink, get the garbage disposal working and accessorize with curtains and whatever else we can come up with.



I distressed the cabinets but you can't see it well in the pictures. Jasen did a great job spraying all the cabinet doors and although we still have some touch up I think we did good for not knowing what we were doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
The kitchen looks amazing you guys! I can't believe the difference. I'm totally jealous!

Jennifer Walker said...

What a transformation. I love the distressed cabinets too.