Saturday night Jasen and Ava had some daddy daughter time while I headed out for Girls' Game Night with Cindy and nine other women I had never met. It was really nice to get out of the house and enjoy some adult conversation. The host, Ashley, made an awesome fajita dinner for everyone and I even splurged and had some Sprite (ever since pregnancy with Ava I pretty much only drink water). It turned out that there were three other pregnant women there and one due around the same time as me. So there was plenty to talk about and the game we started out playing (Dirty Minds) kept us all laughing (and blushing)
I think this was the first or maybe second time that I have not been able to tuck Ava in for the night. I was actually sad about that and being the paranoid mommy that I am went to check on her right after I walked in the door and whispered good night to her - not that she could hear me over the fan in her room.


0 comments:
Post a Comment