We had our 4D ultrasound this afternoon and it was AMAZING! We invited Mom and Dad Lingle along and I think every one of us was wishing we could scoop her up and hold her. She was very photogenic so we were able to get some great pictures. As soon as I saw her I of course started crying and even now thinking about it my eyes start to well up. She - just like her big sister - likes her hands so we may have another thumbsucker very soon.
Here are just a few of the 37 pictures we received. Please keep in mind that sometimes the placenta, amniotic fluid, baby movement or vernix (cheesy white substance that protects the baby's skin) can make things blurry or in the case of noses, look a little smooshed.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007
4D Ultrasound
at 6:55 PM




1 comments:
I know I've already told you this in my email...but that is just the most amazing thing ever! I'm so glad you can share these with everyone, I know it makes me feel closer, so I'm sure other people feel that way too.
"Wow" is the best I can to do to express myself, thanks for that!
Post a Comment