I think I'm a little behind on this post...We're 30 weeks and this little one is already running out of room - according to me anyway. Last night I think she was stretching because it felt like her foot was going to come through my stomach. It's a little uncomfortable when that happens but more than anything it's just amazing. Just thinking about this tiny life inside me still blows me away. Every night from just after 8 or 9 until at least 11:00 or later she is so active. It's funny because I'll be writing or working on something and suddenly my stomach will transform shape.
Here's what our little one has been up to courtesy of WeMD:
Your baby measures about 17 inches from head to toe and weighs about 3 pounds. Baby is growing plumper and beginning to control its own body temperature. Eyebrows and eyelashes are fully developed, and hair on the head is getting thicker. Head and body are now proportioned like a newborn's. Hands are now fully formed and fingernails are growing.
This is even more exciting to read about because Jasen and I have elected to have a 4D ultrasound done (tomorrow) so we'll actually get to see the baby and get a glimpse of what she's really going to look like. This time around things have been different and unfortunately with his work schedule Jasen hasn't been able to make it to as many appointments as he or I would've liked and has not been able to hear the heartbeat yet. He's gone to a couple appointments and then had to leave to go tape something before they got to me and since they most likely won't be doing any more ultrasounds we felt this bonding experience would be more than worth it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment