Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby Bedding

After much searching, I finally found some bedding for Ava's little sister. I thought about getting the same bedding that Ava has so that everything matched, but ultimately wanted the girls to have their own bedding that they could look back at one day and know that it was picked out just for them and not because mommy wanted everything to match. Besides, they won't care if everything in their room doesn't match anyway.

I coudn't find a nice geometric print in lavendar, but finally found this somewhat simply designed bedding that I think will be perfect. It's even more perfect because I found it NEW on Ebay for less than $100 including shipping! (It retails for $350).
And, if the ultrasound tech was wrong about the baby's gender I have a bedding set picked out that is often on Ebay and I'd just sell this one right back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a litle late in saying this...but I love the bedding! It's very cool and soothing looking. I love the dragonflies!