Thursday, May 24, 2007

Toilet Trouble

Ava has decided that the toilet is a fun place to put toys and other objects. Once she even pulled her five little monkeys hand puppet back out before it reached the water - she looked almost scared that she had almost lost it. I've been able to stop several attempts at dunking stuffed animals or dropping other objects in, but out of nowhere she walked up to the toilet in the small bathroom and threw this in the other day...


She was carrying her shoes around because she wanted to go outside and I guess I took too long getting ready...

5 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Looks like she's following in Jack's footsteps of dropping his pacifier in the toilet.

Anonymous said...

At first it started out with fuzz so I ignored it but obviously it has progressed. I'd rather not use the toilet locks that they make if I don't have to. We'll see, she's quite sneaky for an almost 1-year old.

Anonymous said...

At least it's not an apple like your brother flushed! Had to replace the whole toilet!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That sounds like something Andy would do!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God...do you laugh or cry about that? I can totally see Andy doing that too!

Hey Jenn...be thankful she's not afraid of the toilet. It took us almost 2 years to get Justin to flush the toilet! He was terrified of the noise it made.