We're half way there!! I can barely believe it. Ava's little sister is doing great and becomes more and more active every day. We had our 20 week appointment this morning and the baby seems to be doing well. I absolutely LOVE hearing the heartbeat. It's just so comforting and reassuring. I still have not gained one single pound. I look like I've gained a few but the scale says the exact same thing it said at my first appointment. It's very odd to me. Plus, I eat all the time so it's almost disturbing.
Dr. Gallaspy says that it's okay for now since it appears the baby is growing fine. I eat healthy, but I've always had a high metabolism so maybe it's just that being more active with Ava is burning some calories.
Jasen bought me a big burger and fries today for lunch as an attempt to help me gain some weight. Usually if I have to eat fast food I get a salad so it was probably the most fast food I have had since well before I found out I was pregnant. It was good though - in a this is so bad for me it's good way.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Little Sister - 20 Weeks
at 7:45 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment