Friday, April 20, 2007

Big Girl Cup

We've been trying different sippy cups with Ava in hopes of finding one she'll drink her milk from. Usually if I give her milk in a sippy cup she takes a few sips, gets really mad, throws the cup and sometimes proceeds to scream until she's practically purple in the face. If I offer her the same milk in her bottle, she is content as can be...I'm in no huge rush to get her off bottles but I figured maybe if we start now, by her birthday it won't be as much of a struggle.


She likes Daddy's coffee cup with Marvel comics characters on it so I told her I would buy her a cup with pictures on it. Yesterday we picked this one out and she actually got excited to use it! It's also the same "big girl" cup (without handles) that a few of the girls in her class use so maybe that helps too.

0 comments: