Ava and I had to stay home today since we were feeling so awful. We went outside to get some fresh air, and although it didn't last very long, Ava discovered leaves. As you can see, no smiles today... We pretty much spent most of the day napping. And, since she was feeling so miserable I literally had to hold her for most of the naps. Neither of us could go more than an hour and half without having to lay down again...We spent most of the day in our pajamas until Ava soiled hers. She actually soiled 4 pairs of pants. Thankfully I didn't have that symptom or we really would've been in trouble. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Leaves
at 9:31 PM


3 comments:
Okay, I can not feel sorry for you with flowers in bloom in your yard!
We have snow, snow, and let me see...snow!
I'm just kidding, that sounds horrible. We went through a similar flu in November, and with one bathroom, it wasn't pretty!
I hope you guys are feeling better soon. Be careful about dehydrating!
Take care and drop me a line when you feel better.
Yeah, Ava's pediatrician said there is a nasty stomach virus going around with diarrhea that lasts up to 10 days...poor Ava.
I had to call all around town today to find some natural thing called "culturelle" that is supposed to restore the good bacteria in your system and counteract all the water loss associated with diarrhea. It doesn't taste like anything and I'm supposed to sprinkle it on Ava's food.
Plain yogurt would accomplish the same thing but Ava won't eat the plain stuff.
I don't blame her! I can't stand plain yogurt either. I'll bake with it and that's about it for usefulness to me.
I'm glad you are all getting better, even if it is slowly.
Feel better, rest lots. Give Ava baby a hug and kiss from us.
Post a Comment