You know you're cravings are bad when you have to go to two different places to get exactly what you want for lunch...I try not to eat a lot of processed foods or eat out a lot, but when I do I at least try to be healthy. Today I HAD to have a fish poboy and a salad. The place with the good poboys of course didn't have the salad...
I've learned that a pregnant woman with an apetite is dangerous and what sounds good to eat is usually way too much food. However, that didn't stop my pig out fest. Hey- I may be getting pudgy, but my pants still fit so I have some room to splurge once in awhile.
Oh, and I read a recent article with new research on eating fish during pregnancy...apparently European researchers have found that eating fish during pregnancy increases development and helps raise the IQ of the baby. I ate fish with Ava and now that I think of it, she's been ahead of most if not all of the so-called developmental milestones so far....interesting.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Cravings
at 8:51 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment