Happy 10 months Ava!!
I can't believe Ava will be a year old in two months. Time goes by so fast.
I stopped doing the milestone charts because after six months babies vary greatly in their development but I still check them out of habit and Ava is still seems to be ahead. She amazes me every day. Lately she has been on a book strike of sorts though. She doesn't want me to actually read the stories to her. She'd rather we just look at the pictures and have mommy point to everything while naming it.
So far we've learned that Ava is allergic to green beans. The face irritation I mentioned awhile ago traced back to green beans of all things. It's kind of sad though because she really likes them. We've been cautious with all legumes because of this and may need to wait on some of the foods with high risk of allergy like peanut butter, nuts and shellfish until Ava is three instead of a year old(that's what one pediatrician recommended).
Friday, March 30, 2007
10 Months
at 6:22 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment