Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Days

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ava received her first Valentine's Day card from Grandma and Grandpa Lingle and really enjoyed it. After reading her the card and pointing out the bear, etc. I let her hold it. She wouldn't put the card down and cried when I had to take it away from her. I'm really not a mean mommy...I had to take it away because she started chewing on it, it then became soggy and I didn't want her swallowing paper... She also got a valentine bear from mommy and daddy, a valentine from her buddy Jack Roussos and one from her playmate Alyssa at daycare. Pretty good first Valentine's Day I'd say.

And...Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 28. Jasen got me a new digital camera for my birthday and I'm still trying to figure it out...hence the lack of lots of pictures on the blog lately. Our other one was SO SLOW and took such dark pictures. This one is much faster and I love it! Thanks babe!

0 comments: