Ava's daycare was closed today for Mardi Gras so Jasen and I both took the day off to spend with her. We spent most of the day lounging around the house and playing outside. I love days like that. After lunch we took Ava to the park and of course she had a blast. Any one not working or at the Mardi Gras parades seemed to be at the park. Usually Ava's favorite thing to do at the park is either swing or make her own music, but today she just wanted to stand on a bench, smile and talk to everyone else playing. Very cute.

By the way, Ava's fever finally went away but she's still got a few more days of eye drops - her congested cough came along with an eye infection and the fever. I think she also had an upset stomach because she started spitting up again too and she hasn't done that in several months. Anyway, I only heard the cough a few times last night so I'm hoping it's gone soon. This is the first time that Ava has gotten sick that hasn't involved anything with her ears...I guess the tubes are working!


0 comments:
Post a Comment