Friday, May 26, 2006

Week 39

So I've come to the conclusion that our baby is perfectly content in utero and that because everyone including the doctor thinks she'll be early - she won't be. Too bad the doc just had to put his two cents in and get everyone all excited. In the meantime, I've been amused by people telling me how big I am. Some days I'll wear shirts that I know make me look bigger and the comments start to roll. I've got at most up to the 42 week mark and then they'll induce me so the least I can do is try to have fun with the time I have left being pregnant. I guess our little one could be pretty big if we're overdue....See you next week I'm sure.

Here's what WebMD had to say for the week:
Toenails and fingernails have grown to tips of toes and fingers. Muscles of your baby's arms and legs are strong, and she's practicing lung movements. Baby's head has dropped into the mother's pelvis if she's head-down, which allows you to breathe a little easier.

0 comments: