I enter my ninth month this week! I'm getting unbelievably excited and feel like I need to get everything done now, just in case. What am I talking about...I've been feeling that way for weeks!
Here's what WebMD has to say for the week:
Your baby measures about 20.25 inches from head to toe and weighs more than 5.5 pounds. Lungs are almost fully developed, but if born now the baby would probably be put in an incubator. It still doesn't have enough fat deposits beneath its skin to keep warm outside your womb.
Mom-to-be:
Your uterus is about six inches above your navel. Your doctor will test you for Group B streptococcus bacteria between now and 37 weeks. You may be getting more uncomfortable and not sleeping very well. You also may be getting more anxious about the labor and delivery, and you may even be moodier and more irritable.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Week 35
at 7:37 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment