Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Getting to Know You

So we bought a video camera. And just like almost every single thing in the nursery - we found it for a bargain. I was excited because we got it for $150 cheaper than the original price. I charged the battery, set the time and that was about it.

You'd think working in television I'd be a little more ambitious and ready to start taping every thing...nope. Jasen's good with a camera, but after shooting news for years I can understand why he's less than excited to pick it up. I probably need to practice my shooting skills on the dog or something.

We've still got time before we'll be taping our little munchkin and I'm sure once she's here finding a reason to pull out the video camera won't be hard.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...the video camera.
What a hoot! I think we video taped every move Kyle made for the first year. I think I even have him trying to roll over, not actually rolling over, TRYING to roll! It's amazing to look back at though, so tape away, you'll be glad you did. It goes by so fast.