I've found even with the gallstones I can still eat a pretty good variety of foods. Some days are worse than others. The week is going by much faster than last week.
Here's what's happening with our little girl this week from WebMD:
Your baby measures about 19.4 inches from head to toe and weighs about 4.4 pounds. The next few weeks will mark lots of growth in the baby. The fetus will gain more than half its birth weight in the next seven weeks. Baby begins to move less now as it runs out of room and curls up with knees bent, chin resting on chest and arms and legs crossed.
I think our baby is protesting the lack of room because she's not moving any less just yet. She actually catches me off guard a lot throughout the day and at night with some pretty good jabs. Sometimes I think she's still able to move sideways because of the movements I feel. I'm hoping she'll calm down and stay head down so we can be sure she's in the right position for birth. She's still got time though.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Week 33
at 9:18 PM


1 comments:
I think the moving less is farce. I remember Justin kicking my pelvic bones till it brought tears to my eyes. He also kept making my hips go out on me...that kid owes me! He ended up being 21 1/2 inches long at birth.
Speaking of babies and moving around...you will never believe what I saw at the doctor's office when we had Justin in for his ear infection! They have pictures on the wall of all the babies delivered by Dr.O, well front and center they had a new picture of a pregnant woman's belly with the perfect outline of a babies foot sticking through! It was really wild to see. Imagine Ava kicking you and you can see her foot doing it!
Post a Comment