I had an appointment with Dr. Gallaspy today and everything looks good with our baby. I love getting to listen to her heartbeat! I'm measuring 31 weeks and the doctor says our little girl weighs close to 4 pounds. She's in the head down position and still very active. They gave me my pre-registration forms for the hospital and we now move to two week appointments.
Jasen and I are getting excited. I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets to make room for baby items and all the onesies and the sippy cup that stares back at us every time we open the cupboard and reach for a glass just makes us smile.


3 comments:
okay...the onesies I know are the clothing item that is a t-shirt with snaps between the legs. What are they doing in the kitchen cabinet? Is this something else you also call a onesie?
No, the onesies are in the nursery...the sippy cup is in the cupboard. Guess I worded that wrong. Oops.
Thank God because I thought I was really out of the loop!
Post a Comment