Jasen and I left for Pensacola, Florida today, after work, to go to a huge baby sale. As a first time mom (to-be) I was able to go to the presale before it opened to the public. So many baby clothes and items to sift through! We're exhausted, but found some cute stuff. Thanks to Anne, the co-owner of the event and wife of one of my co-workers, we were able to jump to the front of the line and get out of there a little quicker to head back home. The gift certificate from Scott and Anne was a great help too! Jasen was a such a good sport and even found a box to carry our loot. The baby was in a weird position during the sale and pushing on my ribs. I think my belly was even a little lopsided.
Jasen found this odd looking monkey and just had to get it for the baby. We've been looking for an oversized stuffed monkey for the nursery for awhile now. I think I had something else in mind, but Jasen picked it out for the baby and thought it was perfect so I wasn't going to argue. Maybe it will grow on me.


3 comments:
Okay that's the weirdest monkey I've ever seen!
It looks like it has blank black eye sockets...do we need to send our niece a nice, friendly eyed monkey you two? Ha ha ha!
I know! His eyes creep me out.
Glad it wasn't just me!
I'm on a monkey hunt now.
Post a Comment