I had an OB visit yesterday and everything looks good. I'm measuring right where I should be and got to hear the sweet sound of our baby's heartbeat again. I could listen to that all day...
I also talked to the doctor about my trip to Orlando as I was feeling something I had never felt before. The doctor confirmed that I was feeling a combination of uterine contractions and round ligament pain and both had been intensified by the non-stop walking I did in Orlando. I don't normally walk for 9 or 10 hours a day so it was causing these uterine contractions and round ligament pain to be more noticeable. He reassured me that this is common given the circumstances but of course it would be better if I wasn't pushing myself like that so I'm supposed to take it easy.
Baby is fine and very active. Jasen and I actually saw her move yesterday for the first time. We had been so busy putting our hands on my abdomen that we hadn't just sat and watched her move. It's all so amazing to me.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
OB Visit
at 7:39 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment