I've been scouring Ebay for weeks looking for a good deal on a specific baby bedding (new in the package) that Jasen and I both like and I think I may have found the bedding for the best bargain I'm going to get. We'll just be getting the basics (fitted sheet, quilt/comforter, dust ruffle and bumper). Now we just have to redo the entire baby room from floor to ceiling, buy the furniture to go with the bedding and assemble everything...not exactly the small project it seemed like months ago. Sanding and refinishing the floor is the biggest hurdle next to painting so it looks like we, or Jasen and anyone we can recruit, will have some busy weekends ahead.
We didn't like any of the unisex bedding sets that we came across and because it took so long to get to this point we finally decided that gender specific bedding would almost be like celebrating the great news of a baby girl. Jasen and I don't typically like much of anything to be traditional so we figured this bedding would suit us and our baby perfectly without being frilly or using overly cutesy animals or flowers. Okay...I know I'm picky, but the combination of neutral colors will give us some freedom to do our own thing.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Happy Bidding
at 7:48 AM


1 comments:
Cute bedding!
Post a Comment