Here's what's happening with baby Lingle this week from webmd:
Your fetus now measures about 4.1 to 4.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 1.75 ounces. Its body is covered by an ultrafine hair, called lanugo, which is usually shed by birth. Eyebrows and hair on the top of the head are beginning to grow. He may even be sucking his thumb by now. Bones are getting harder.
Mom to be:
Your uterus can probably be felt about three to four inches below your navel.
I started feeling a few bubble-like twinges once in awhile. Either its my body expanding or it's the baby. Maybe its both! Jasen says it's gas but I like to think otherwise.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Week 15
at 6:01 PM


1 comments:
I forget when I started feeling movement...but it kinda feels like butterflies fluttering around in there, or gas. I like the butterfly example personally...much more visually appealing to think about. You'll know though because it becomes a daily thing on and off all day.
Post a Comment