Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas

Christmas morning Jasen woke up just before 5:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. Of course then I couldn't go back to sleep either. Fine by me - I woke up feeling a few tickles from our baby girl. I felt a few more tickles during church with Mom and Dad Lingle, afterward we headed back to their place to eat tons of food and exchange gifts. Our baby girl had a pretty good Christmas considering she's still in utero.

One of the things Jasen's parents got him was a game called Lightning Reaction Extreme. Basically a light turns from red to green. When it turns green the last person to hit their trigger gets a shock. The game came with several warnings due to the shock given but Dad and Jasen gave it a try. Jasen was first to get shocked...

It happened so fast I couldn't snap his initial reaction fast enough but just imagine him flailing his arms and jumping out of his chair.

0 comments: