Jasen and I house sat and dog watched for Mom and Dad Lingle this Thanksgiving. Besides opening the door a zillion times for their three dogs and our dog Kaila to go outside and dragging Jasen to a sale for a shag area rug things were pretty quiet. Jasen and I have a lot to be thankful for this year so it was nice to just enjoy each other and eat yummy food. This pregnancy has already added so much to my life, I can't even comprehend how I'll feel when our baby arrives. After seeing the latest ultrasound I'm so in love with this baby.
I made my first turkey and it turned out great. Actually, since every other year we have always been at someone else's house for Thanksgiving, this year I made my first complete Thanksgiving dinner.
The image is of our dog Kaila being cute in the doggie fort I made for her. I had to coax her into it with treats and she looked at me like "what the hell are we doing?"
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Thanksgiving Day
at 8:24 PM


1 comments:
Okay...a doggie fort? You crack me up!! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving, way to go on turkey success!
Post a Comment