Grillin', swimmin' and havin' some good clean summer fun!
Ava and daddy were even rockin' out with a little guitar hero. Ava says, " I'm goin' to rock out!"
For those of you that don't know...Jasen will be 12 months sober on July 27th!!!! I'm SO PROUD of him and he and I agree that it's not something to keep to ourselves and is definitely something we wanted to share. This has been life-changing for our family and reason to celebrate. We KNOW with God at the center of our lives and marriage that alcohol has no hold and there will be many more happy, sober years! :)
You're awesome babe and I can't even describe how proud I am of you. Love you always.
Here's a little of the fun we've had today.
Can't forget the sunblock...
...or playing around a fan.
Splashing in the little pool...
...halted abruptly by a bite from a flying ant.
Fixed by love from Grandma and mommy (and a little help from an insect bite kit).
Time to eat
Riding daddy-gator...

Saturday, July 04, 2009
Happy 4th of July!
at 6:06 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment