Ava picked out her own costume this year and it had to be Pooh Bear. She almost swayed to Tigger and for a split second I thought it was going to be Goofy, but it was always Pooh Bear. I took her around to look at all the princess and fairy costumes, just in case, but she said something like, "No mommy, I don't want it. I don't like that." She knows what she likes that's for sure.
Ava of course wanted Mommy and Daddy to dress up too...Jasen had already decided on his costume and Ava told me she wanted me to be a bumblebee. After a few stops on our street we headed for Trunk or Treat at our church.



Yes, my husband was a man riding an ostrich...

We thought the Eeyore car was pretty cool.
...probably trying to figure out how to open this piece of candy....










0 comments:
Post a Comment